Adelaida Avila Wedding Officiant 201-937-8177

Adelaida Avila Wedding Officiant 201-937-8177
201-937-8177

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Services and Ceremonies

SERVICES
With a creative and open minded approach, I offer services for weddings and vow renewals. The ceremony is about you as a couple and my job is to support your dreams and make them a reality.
CEREMONIES
Your wedding or vow renewal can be religious or non-religious or simply spiritual reflecting who you are as a couple. Would you like to exchange personal vows or would you prefer I recite more traditional vows? Would you like to incorporate a Unity Candle Lighting or a Sand Ceremony? We can talk about your ideas, my suggestions or I can answer any questions you have when we meet to discuss the vision you have for your wedding day.